Sunday, September 23, 2012

Healthy Choice Top Chef: Chicken Margherita

I'm always incredible cautious about products that boast their relationships with tv shows. Congrats, you talked to some guy who had something to do with that thing next door to the show...or however you made this connection. But since I felt the urge to have some pasta and chicken, I thought "Eh why not?".

First and foremost, I had to read the directions 4 times before I completely understood what I needed to do. Maybe that's because I had absolutely no sleep the night before and was stuck in a rapidly failing sugar high. Maybe it was because this is a pretentious meal that needs overly complicated instructions. No one will ever now the true answer, but one thing can definitely be said. This is not your average microwave meal. It steams the food over the sauce. Very high tech, if you ask me. (which you are)

I give this a solid B+. The dish was very good but a bit boring. I was expecting full flavor from
the top chefs. What I got was something I could have whipped up myself if I had taken 15 minutes out of my day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggestions always welcome!