Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Michael Angelo's Chicken Parmesan

After the disaster with the Eggplant Parmesan, I was a bit nervous about trying something by this company again.  But I decided that everyone deserves a second chance, even a horrifying frozen meal.  So when I saw that they had a carnivorous alternative to the meal I had purchased previously, I couldn't but try it.  But honestly, I didn't have high hopes.  How could I?  They had let me down before and I couldn't let them hurt me again.  Ok, maybe that is a little dramatic.  But the point remains that this meal had everything going against it.

With that being said, I thought this was a VERY successful frozen meal.  The chicken was higher grade than I expected.  The pasta was cooked very well (not over or under done).   Perfect amount of sauce and a nice layer of cheese on top.  Nothing to complain about.  That is right World.  I am admitting that I was quick to jump to conclusions about this dish.  I am sorry Michael Angelo's.  Here is my delicious meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggestions always welcome!